Become a Member
You can help those whom God has called to the field of counseling by banding together and standing united at a time in history when the world is hostile to Christian rights and values.
As you contribute through membership, support, prayer, involvement, networking, and many other opportunities, YOU will be impacting the present and helping to shape the future of Christian counseling!
We cordially invite Pastors and Ministerial Staff, Christian Attorneys, Mediators, Physicians, Military Chaplains, and other professionals who counsel in a variety of venues, as well as individuals who have experienced the benefits of wise, caring Godly counsel, to join our family today!
Benefits for our Members:
* Members are eligible for Certifications and/or Licenses offered through FACCT according to education, experience and references required for each respective license.
* Members can have credentials for Christian professionals that, through the efforts of FACCT, are now recognized by the Florida court system as well as by many insurance companies.
* Lifetime membership is given to all members after 5 consecutive years of membership and licensure.
* Our members enjoy the fellowship of like-minded and caring professionals and laity who work to encourage and promote one another, and fulfill the call that God has placed on each of us to bring healing and reconciliation to our community and ultimately to our world.
* Members have opportunities to get involved by choosing a role of leadership in FACCT.
Won’t you choose to be counted with us?
Join FACCT today!
Steps to becoming licensed
1 - Become a member of FACCT:
The first step is to apply for membership. Click here to download the membership application. Print out the form, complete, sign, and mail in with the appropriate fee to Membership Chair, Dr. Max High (address on form).
2 - Requirements for license: Become a member (see Step 1). Degrees and training appropriate for license desired and 30 credit hours of Bible classes or equivalent for all FACCT licenses. All applicants must be an Ordained Minister or have a Licensed Minister of Counseling certificate. Continued active membership in FACCT is also required.
3 - Pre-Application:
Once you have received your membership certificate, you may submit a pre-application for licensure or certification. This will allow the Licensure Board to look over your credentials and advise you about licensing with FACCT. Download the Pre-Application form, complete and mail with the $35.00 (non-refundable pre-application fee) to the Licensure Board (address on form).
4 - Apply for license:
After consulting with the LicensureBoard, you will need to complete the 28-page full application for the license or certification you are seeking (full application can be obtained from Administrator Kevin M. Drinka). Submit full application to the Licensure Board (address on form).
Please Note: License fees will vary depending upon the license or certification being requested. No monies are collected until final approval for the license or certification has been granted by the Licensure Board.